OPEN AMOUNT DONATIONS via PayPal
If you would prefer to make a donation over the phone you may call us:
- Treasurer, Bill Fikes at 907 892-7439
- Director Ray Metcalfe at 907 344-4514
You can also email Bill and request a Contribulope that you can fill out, or fill with a check or money order and send back to us, just include your mailing address and we’ll get it sent ASAP.
Guide for Filing an APOC Disclosure form if giving over $500
Thank you for considering a gift to The Bribery Stops Here Inc.!
There is an Alaska Public Offices Commission (APOC) reporting requirement for people who have donated $500 or more. You need to file a report electronically, by going on to the internet and filing out the State of Alaska form provided. They will not accept hard copy versions of this form. You must submit it within 30 days of your donation.
Since APOC is a state agency, they identify you through the state system called, “MyAlaska”. Go to the following web site: https://myalaska.state.ak.us/apoc/form/
1. Sign in to “myAlaska”. (This is the access you use to sign up for you PFD, if you did so electronically.) You sign in with your “user name” (which is not case sensitive) and a “password” (which is case sensitive). If you cannot remember your previous password, you can create a new one. After your name and your password, go to the bottom of the page and click on “sign in.”
2. This will bring you to the “Welcome to APOC Forms Online” page.
3. On the Welcome page, look for the Statement of Contributions Form 15-5 and click on the blue “here” under it.
4. At the bottom of the page you will see a blue line that says, “Start a BLANK Contribution Statement”. To the right is a big red button that says: “start new forms.” Click on it and the blank form will open up.
5. On the “Instructions” Page, go to the bottom and click the blue “Next”
6. Under “Report Type” select the year 2014 and Individual and click “Next” on the bottom.
7. The next page is titled “Individual Information.” Please type in your name, phone number, email address, physical address, occupation and employer. Then click “Next.”
8. The next page is “Contributions.” Select a date of your gift from the calendar, the form of the contribution ( check or credit card, a check # if applicable, and the amount of the donation. Next, select the “Group Name” from within the list provide. We are: “The Bribery Stops Here Inc. ”.
9. Then click “Next”
10. On the final page, go to the bottom “sign” with your MyAlaska Password and click “Submit” (If anything is missing it will tell you.)
11. After you submit, a form will come up that says you were “successful” and you can print a copy of your submission. Please do so.